CoQ10 for Enhanced Absorption
Ubiquinol Super 200™ offers the patient 200 mg of the reduced form of CoQ10 for its primary antioxidant role. As people age, CoQ10 becomes more difficult to absorb. This reduced form of CoQ10 improves absorption, offering an option for those seeking the benefits of CoQ10 in the ubiquinol form.
|Ubiquinol (reduced form of CoQ10)||Antioxidant Role||• Acts as an antioxidant in the body
• Protects against toxic oxidative reactions
• Recycles the traditional form of CoQ10, ubiquinone, as well as vitamins C & E
• Promotes healthy cells by protecting against peroxidation, which may damage and kill cells
|Redox/Energy Role||• Converts into ubiquinone and vice versa as the body requires
• The body converts ubiquinol to ubiquinone as needed for energy creation in the mitochondria.
|Absorption Role||• As we age, CoQ10 absorption is not as strong
• This reduced form of CoQ10 improves absorption among older people and those with other absorption issues