All orders received Monday-Friday by 3:00 PM Eastern/2:00 PM Central/1:00 PM Mountain/12:00 PM Pacific time will ship same day.
Transit times reflect business days and do not include weekends. UPS will only deliver on Saturdays at their discretion and to select areas. Orders placed over the weekend or on a holiday will ship on the next business day.
The rates below are regardless of the size of orders shipped within the US.
- Customer Direct will ship via UPS Ground for a $7.75 fee.
- Physician Orders will ship via UPS 3-Day for a $10.95 fee.
- Dropship Orders will ship via UPS Ground for a $13.75 fee.
During the following holidays, delivery times will be delayed:
In accordance with U.S. federal holidays, our warehouse will be closed on the following days of the 2023 calendar.
- Monday, May 29th — Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4th — Independence Day
- Monday, September 4th — Labor Day
- Thursday, November 23th — Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 24th — The day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25th — In observance of Christmas Day
- Monday, January 1st, 2024 — In observance of New Year’s Day
Additional time-in-transit per UPS:
Per UPS, from November 24th to January 13th
some shipments may require additional transit time. During this Period
UPS has suspended all service guarantees. This means that expedited
shipments during this time are not guaranteed to arrive by the stated service
time, and UPS will not issue refunds for these delayed packages. Please
Keep this in mind if paying for expedited shipping.
|Holiday||2023||2023||UPS® Domestic Ground, Air & International|
|New Year’s Day||Monday||02-January -23||Closed|
|Christmas Day (Observed)||Monday||25-Dec-23||Closed|
|New Year’s Day (Observed)||Monday||1-Jan-24||Closed|
* The information listed on this calendar is subject to change. For more information regarding changes to UPS holiday operations or services, please visit ups.com. ©2022 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
International Customers – Ordering and Shipping Information
We offer three shipping options for our International Customers: UPS Worldwide Expedited® (2 Business Days), USPS Priority Mail Express International® (3-5 Business Days), and USPS Priority Mail International® (6-10 Business Days). The actual number of days may vary based upon destination and customs delays.
Please be advised that Researched Nutritionals® is not responsible for taxes and/or duties or any brokerage and/or delivery fees applied to international shipments. We strongly advise that you contact your customs office to thoroughly inquire about import regulations before placing your order, as we will not be liable for packages refused or held for delivery.