Please note that due to Covid-19, UPS is currently not guaranteeing any transit times. Customers may experience longer than normal transit times for their shipments during this time.
All orders received Monday-Friday by 3:00 PM Eastern/2:00 PM Central/1:00 PM Mountain/12:00 PM Pacific time will ship same day.
The rates below are regardless of the size of orders shipped within the US.
- Customer Direct will ship via UPS Ground for a $7.75 fee.
- Physician Orders will ship via UPS 3-Day for a $10.95 fee.
- Dropship Orders will ship via UPS Ground for a $13.75 fee.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
Transit time is dependent upon the ship-to address and can take up to 5 business days from California within the US. See the map below as a guide and not a guarantee.
During the following holidays, delivery times will be delayed:
In accordance with U.S. federal holidays, our warehouse will be closed on the following days of the 2022 calendar.
- Monday, May 30th — Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4th — Independence Day
- Monday, September 5th — Labor Day
- Thursday, November 24th — Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 25th — The day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 26th — In observance of Christmas Day
- Monday, January 2nd, 2020 — In observance of New Year’s Day
Additional time-in-transit per UPS:
From Nov. 18 to Dec. 30, a limited number of UPS® Ground and UPS® Standard packages, with transit times of three or more days, and with specific origins and destinations, will require an additional day in transit.
All UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS 3 Day Select packages tendered Dec. 15 and 16 as well as all UPS 2nd Day Air packages tendered Dec. 19 will require an additional day in transit.
On UPS holidays (see table below) there is no movement of any packages tendered to UPS, regardless of the date of tender.
|Holiday||2022||2022||UPS® Domestic Ground, Air & International|
|New Year’s Day||Saturday||1-Jan-22||Closed|
|Christmas Day (Observed)||Monday||26-Dec-22||Closed|
|New Year’s Day (Observed)||Monday||2-Jan-23||Closed|
* The information listed on this calendar is subject to change. For more information regarding changes to UPS holiday operations or services, please visit ups.com. ©2022 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
International Customers – Ordering and Shipping Information
We offer three shipping options for our International Customers: UPS Worldwide Expedited® (2 Business Days), USPS Priority Mail Express International® (3-5 Business Days), and USPS Priority Mail International® (6-10 Business Days). The actual number of days may vary based upon destination and customs delays.
Please be advised that Researched Nutritionals® is not responsible for taxes and/or duties or any brokerage and/or delivery fees applied to international shipments. We strongly advise that you contact your customs office to thoroughly inquire about import regulations before placing your order, as we will not be liable for packages refused or held for delivery.