Supplement Facts / Dosing
- Proprietary Herbal Blend | 205 mg
- Ceanothus americanus (Red Root), Smilax medica (Sarsaparilla), Lomatium dissectum, Eupatorium perfoliatum (Boneset), Dipsacus fullonum (Teasel), Stillingia sylvatica, Juglans nigra (Black Walnut Hulls)
What to Expect: Patient reaction to these advanced microbial balancers is similar to what one experiences when starting immune support protocols: some patients experience a “Herxheimer” reaction while others do not. However, a patient who reacts to antibiotics and/or other nutritional protocols should start slowly.
Suggested Detox Protocol: As with other immune support protocols, doctors open detoxification pathways and provide binders to move toxins out of the body. Many doctors incorporate Tri-Fortify® liposomal glutathione (1 teaspoon per day) for at least three days prior to commencing and during microbial treatment.
Suggested Use: As with any new nutritional supplement, patients should start slowly. For best results, take away from meals and add to 1-3 ounces of water. If patient experiences nausea, have the patient dose the product 15-30 minutes after a light carbohydrate snack.
STARTING DOSE FOR ADULTS
- Days 1-3
- 3-5 drops in 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening
- Days 4 & beyond
- Increase 3-5 drops every other day, in both morning and evening doses
FULL DOSE FOR ADULTS
- This would take 10-14 days to get to full dose of 40 drops in both the morning and the evening.
- Another dosing strategy used by many doctors is to have patients work up to a double dose (80 – 90 drops twice per day).
- Begin with detox protocol mentioned above.
- Start with 1 drop in 1-3 ounces of water once per day, and slowly increase dose as your body is able to do so.
As each person’s body responds uniquely to any nutraceutical/pharmaceutical product, it is important to follow your healthcare professional’s dosing recommendations.
Cautions: Lomatium Rash is a rare but bothersome proliferation of raised red spots, not itchy or painful, that usually appears on the torso, and lasts sometimes as long as three weeks after discontinuing use of the herb. It is not immune mediated therefore does not respond to antihistamine or immune suppression such as prednisone. The rash usually only occurs once and does not reappear when lomatium is restarted. When patients slowly work up dose the rash is minimized. BLt™ is formulated to reduce the potential of the rash. Lomatium dissectum contains coumarin derivatives, which may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with drugs that increase the risk of bleeding.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing.