Complete sleep management with neurotransmitter, cytokine, and histamine support*
The importance of healthy sleep for overall health and well-being cannot be overstated. Unfortunately, achieving quality sleep is a challenge for many people. Common biological contributors to poor sleep can include physical discomfort, stress, anxiety, high histamine levels, and low levels of sleep-promoting neurotransmitters, such as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
A multifaceted approach is needed to support falling asleep faster, staying asleep longer, and achieving higher quality, more restful sleep. Circadian PM™ utilizes a blend of 10 ingredients, promoting multiple mechanisms of action to nurture healthy sleep.
Mechanisms of Action*
- Calms the central nervous system and promotes sleep initiation by:
- Increasing GABA, the primary inhibitory central nervous system neurotransmitter*
- Decreasing breakdown of GABA and its binding capacity *
- Stimulating GABA receptors*
- Promotes undisrupted sleep by supporting healthy serotonin levels, leading to increased REM sleep*
- Reduces wakefulness by supporting healthy histamine levels in the brain*
- Supports a healthy response to anxiety, promoting better sleep*
- Promotes normal cytokine function to soothe physical discomfort and support neural cytokine levels*
Circadian PM™ features PharmaGABA®, the natural form of GABA, made through a natural fermentation process. This results in a superior form of GABA vs other synthetic options. Synthetic forms of GABA are less bio-available, as their molecular size is too large to pass the blood-brain barrier. PharmaGABA® is easily absorbed and binds to GABA receptors in the peripheral nervous system, activating the parasympathetic nervous system. This activation of the parasympathetic nervous system by PharmaGABA® is measurable within 5 to 30 minutes after ingestion .*
The unique blend of herbs, nutrients, and amino acids make Circadian PM™ a must-have formulation for patients dealing with sleep challenges and those who want to improve the quality of their sleep utilizing natural methods.
|CalmNight Blend™||Glycine, Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis) (root), CurcuWIN™ Turmeric Extract, Lemon Balm Extract (Melissa officinalis) (leaf), Magnolia Extract (Magnolia officinalis) (bark), 5 HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan), L-theanine, PharmaGABA® (gamma-aminobutyric acid)||• Supports NREM Stage 1 for sleep initiation*
• Nurtures restfulness to help maintain length of time asleep*
• Promotes the transition between NREM Stages (1-3), preparing the brain and body for deeper, restorative sleep*
• Supports REM, the most important sleep state, allowing the body to repair and restore itself*
• Anxiolytic and calming ingredients support GABA levels, as well as serotonin – a precursor to the natural production of melatonin, an essential hormone for quality sleep*
• Promotes healthy mental and physical relaxation to reduce wakefulness and restlessness*
• Supports normal cytokine function to relax the central nervous system and support physical discomfort*
|HistaCalm™||Black Cumin Extract (Nigella sativa) (seed), Stinging Nettle Extract (leaf)||• Promotes a healthy level of histamine to bind to its receptors by competitive inhibition*
• Reduces wakefulness by supporting healthy histamine levels in the brain*
 The contributing factors to poor sleep experiences in according to the university students: A cross-sectional study Altun I et al. J Res Med Sci. 2012 Jun; 17(6): 557–561.