Supplement Facts / Dosing
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) | 13mg
- Calcium (from Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™ Blend) | 143mg
- Phosphorus (from Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™ Blend) | 49mg
- NT Factor® Proprietary Blend: NT Factor Lipids® (Pat. No. 8,877,239) | 1,500mg
- Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM®, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron (as Bororganic™ glycine).
- Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™ | 355 mg
- Opti MSM®, Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, and calcium pyruvate), Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
- Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™ | 180 mg
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric acid, L-Tyrosine
- RN Fatty Acid Metabolizer™ | 128mg
- L-Carnipure® L-Carnitine L-tartrate, Pantethine (a Coenzyme A Precursor)
Suggested Use: Two tablets with each meal (6 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. For severe fatigue, increase to three tablets with each meal (9 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired — which will allow the patient to feel the difference. This equates to 2 bottles per month for each of the first two months, and 1 bottle per month thereafter.
Dr. Nicolson, a researcher in this area, recommends pediatric dosing as follows: For children who cannot swallow, ground up into a course powder that can be added to several spoonfuls of applesauce. The NT Factor Energy™ is not bitter, but it is slightly sour, and some children actually like the taste. The dose should be 1/2-1 tablet for children up to 2 years old, 2 tablets for 2-3 years old and 3-4 tablets for 4-5 years old, and 4-5 tablets 5 years old and older. Since this formulation is a completely natural membrane lipid mixture, there are no known toxicities and no known toxic dose limits.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.