To promote healthy mitochondrial membranes & energy level NT Factor Energy™ is a proprietary blend of phospholipids and glycolipids whose mechanism of action is to repair cellular membranes by increasing cell membrane fluidity. By repairing the membranes of the mitochondria (the energy furnaces within our cells), we allow all of our cells to increase their nutrient uptake so that the mitochondria may produce more ATP --- the body's energy fuel.
This product goes well beyond the typical powder phospholipid product. Our formulators carefully selected the matrix of phospholipids required to promote healthy mitochondrial membrane function, employing a proprietary method to stabilize the lipids to maintain efficacy. The other complexes within the the NT Factor Energy™(Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™, Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™, and RN Fatty Acid Metabolism) are essential for increased absorption and optimization. An integral part of our product quality orientation is to go beyond raw material supplier purity claims; our third party tests proved our product is GMO-free.
The product's efficacy is based on our proprietary method of extracting and stabilizing the phospholipids, and delivering them intact in the lower intestine for proper absorption. Phospholipids are very unstable and often oxidize in the manufacturing process or in the digestive tract before they can be presented for absorption in the lower intestine. After we stabilize the phospholipids, we wrap them in probiotics and prebiotics. Next, we add minerals and other nutrients to assist in the Krebs Energy Cycle and absorption. When the tablet reaches the lower intestine, the pre and probiotics are released first to promote a healthy flora. We follow this with the release of the NT Factor portion, whose matrix very closely matches that of the gastro intestinal mucosa. As these phospholipids are transported from cell to cell, they are also absorbed into the outer and inner mitochondrial membranes --- allowing the mitochondria to provide its natural and healthy level of energy.
Mitochondria are the primary energy producers in the body. Mitochondria are the energy furnaces of each cell, with the typical cell possessing an average of 1,000 mitochondria. Given that there are 10 to the 13th power cells in a healthy adult, healthy and productive mitochondria are critical to maintain the body's energy and resilience.
Recent studies have shown the importance to maintaining healthy MTDNA, the DNA which resides inside the mitochondria. Unlike standard DNA which has histones and introns to protect it from free radical damage, the mitochondrial DNA does not have this protective mechanism so it is much more exposed and more susceptible to oxidative damage (ROS or reactive oxidative stress). And since mitochondrial cell division takes place approximately every five to six days and replicates the damage existing in the old cells, the damaged MTDNA spreads rapidly. This is what eventually depletes the patient's energy level and may lead to abnormal cellular formation.
To read the experiences doctors and patients report when using NT Factor Energy™ Click here
For an illustrated discussion of mitochondrial function, phospholipid delivery and the research on NT Factor Energy™, >Click here
Two tablets with each meal (6 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. For severe fatigue, increase to three tablets with each meal (9 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired --- which will allow the patient to feel the difference. This equates to 2 bottles per month for each of the first two months, and 1 bottle per month thereafter. Dr. Nicolson, a researcher in this area, recommends pediatric dosing as follows: For children who cannot swallow, ground up into a course powder that can be added to several spoonfuls of applesauce. The NT Factor Energy™ is not bitter, but it is slightly sour, and some children actually like the taste. The dose should be 1/2-1 tablet for children up to 2 years-old, 2 tablets for 2-3 years old and 3-4 tablets for 4-5 years-old and 4-5 tablets 5 years-old and older. Since this formulation is a completely natural membrane lipid mixture, there are no known toxicities and no known toxic dose limits.
Free of: egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, casein, beef, pork, corn, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors and preservatives.
This product does contain ingredients derived from soy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How are the phospholipids protected against gut degradation? We carefully select and extract specific lipids that support the remodeling of bio-membranes. We combine this with the use of antioxidant mechanisms to preserve the unoxidized state during and post-extract.
2. Why is it important to take twice as many tablets during the two month "loading dose" period? It is important to saturate the body with this unique phospholipid matrix so enough membranes are positively impacted for the patient to feel the energy benefit.
3. To make it easier to take the product, can I split the dosing between breakfast and dinner as opposed to taking it at all three meals? Yes, this seems to work well, too. The initial research was done on three servings per day but you can take the same number of tablets and split over two meals, instead of three. Doctors have reported success with this as well.
4. Is the product hexane-free? Yes.
5. What are the components of NT Factor Maximum Potency™? It is a patent pending phospholipid delivery system. The composition is: phosphoglycolipids (polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients), bifido and lactobacillus bacterium (freeze-dried and microencapsulated in a state of suspended animation with the potential to form healthy microflora colonies) and growth media (foods and bacteria growth factors to support microflora colonies including rice bran extract, arginine, beet root fiber, black strap molasses, glycine, para-amino benzoate, leek, pantethine (bifido growth factor), taurine, garlic, calcium borogluconate, potassium citrate, spirulina, bromelain, natural vitamin E, calcium ascorbate, alpha-lipoic acid, oligosaccharides, B-6, niacinamide, riboflavin, inositol, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamin, chromium picolinate).
6. Is the product gluten-free? Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
7. Can NT Factor Energy® be taken with other products? Yes.
Product Code: CRN101
Researched Nutritionals' products are only available through health care professionals. If your doctor has asked you to order, please call Customer Service Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM Pacific Time at 800 755 3402. More detailed information and purchasing is available on line for health care professionals who have registered and signed in: Click here